Friday, March 13, 2009

What is Gluten and why are they saying bad things...

Immunological reaction to gluten

Or is ADM and General Mills wanting us to eat Wheat and Oats even if it's bad for us?

If you've just stumbled onto this blog please subscribe to my RSS feed and remember to subscribe to Gastric Problem Options  via email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s

http://www.getoffgluten5.blogspot.com/


thought that I had no symptoms of gluten intolerance. I initially went gluten-free mainly to support my daughter and to model for her that going GF was not that hard. (ok -- so I did take the Enterolab test after learning that my daughter was having an immunological reaction to gluten -- never dreaming that it would come back positive -- but it did!) I had been GF for over a year, when I stumbled upon some study that said that people who went GF showed improvement in psychological well-being a year later when pre and post tested with psychological tests.



If you've just stumbled onto this blog please subscribe to my RSS feed and remember to subscribe to Gastric Problem Options  via email to ensure you can enjoy the latest post(s)

Disclaimer: No responsibility is accepted for use of this information. Use is entirely at your own risk.
Information contained herein is for educational purposes only.

No comments: